1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Vir

Two things: 1. Loving some if the insights posted over the last couple of days. Great stuff. 2. Been feeling frustrated about some things in life and that leads to urges. Prayers appreciated. I'm walking through new territory in this journey and I'm not always sure I'm in the right spot. God is definitely helping me, though.
Sean Edie more_vert
Sean Edie
I'm praying for you. Please message if you want to talk and keep on keeping on
PatrickJames more_vert
PatrickJames
If you are getting out of your comfort zone, that could be an indication of growth. I pray that you stay in the Word with faith and perseverance. Amen.
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
During those moments when my thick brain remembers that God not only wants to help me come closer to Him but that He will bring me along at a pace I can manage, I feel peace wash over me. There are days when I think the lessons He puts before me are too harsh, or otherwise too hard, but it seems as long as I don't give up the lessons I thought were too difficult only the day before seem manageable the next. May God bless your efforts today!
Vir, Myfortress, PatrickJames and 3 others like this.
Vir more_vert
Vir
Thanks, everyone. I felt urgey all day yesterday and had to be really careful, like my heart was ready to "go dirty" at a moments notice. After getting in my knees and praying it out, the battle became a lot easier. I appreciate the prayers and encouragement.