1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by jurte

I don’t know what to do anymore. I smoke, I masturbate almost everyday I pray like crazy and it doesn’t change anything. I have exam tomorrow and how can I look people in the eyes if I was constantly relapsing and even relapsed a day before this exam. I will be so drained and weak. I don’t know I don’t feel God’s presence, I ask him for sign or anything but I can’t overcome this sin. I CANT GO LONGER THAN SEVEN DAYS FOR TWO YEARS ALMOST. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up again. And I know what you all are going to say. That I should seek treatment and read Bible, well I can’t. My parents will know about my addiction, my brother everybody around me and reading Bible won’t change anything I read random verses from Bible and it doesn’t heal me, what should I do?
GodsDaughter more_vert
GodsDaughter
Your heart is longing for nurture and God's acceptance. Check this out, as he has helped me out of a deep cycle of sinning and feeling hopeless.
Sean Edie more_vert
Sean Edie
The Bible can be tough to focus on. Try an easier book that helps keep your mind active. I'm reading "Providence" by John Piper. If you don't want to read try listening to music or podcasts. Just anything to distract you
Henryforward and zero0 like this.
Sean Edie more_vert
Sean Edie
or if you prefer music, try this
Knighthawk likes this.
Knighthawk more_vert
Knighthawk
@Sean Edie Rend Collective is my favorite! They speak to me like not many do and best of all their songs are based on scripture!
Henryforward and Sean Edie like this.