1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Fighting the good fight

Good night from florida fellow believers. Today was not the best day for me. I didn’t fall when it came to PMO but was tempted to sin all day. I half fought the fight the day, but thank the Lord He provided ways of escape for me. Woke up at 5 am and had a great fellowship with the Lord in prayer. However later that morning the tempter came. Because of the mess I made because of sexual sins with my wife. I can’t even talk to her or have her help me when tempted. I’ve been doing good so far, but the rejection from her made it difficult today to stand firm and trust God. It’s not her fault I did all the cheating and adultry. She has every right to be upset with me. I think we in this group know how hard we try to stay holy and know its not easy.

I am expressing myself openly for the first time because of this group and I thank the Lord for you all. Even though today the Lord showed me I have a ways to go. I thank Him for all He is doing in my life. No i do not like God’s chastisement. But every son that comes to Him, He chastise. He does it because He loves us and wants us to get our lives right here while on earth, so we can spend eternity with Him when we die.

Please continue to pray my strength in the Lord, as I pray for you all also. Good night from florida fellow believers and keep fighting the beautiful fight. Also. Please forgive all the typos and grammar misspelling in here! Lol i suck at sentence structure and grammar! :)
Henryforward more_vert
Henryforward
No one enjoys discipline but afterwards when you reap the peaceful rewards of righteousness it will all be worth it :) Keep walking brother your doing well.
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
You are on the right path! A sinner who thinks he is perfect is in serious trouble. The Pharisees during Christ's time on earth thought they were without sin but their pride and self-righteousness prevented them from believing in the Son of God - the greatest sin of all. “The usual way to win men to truth is by some popular appeal. But the Spirit will win men to truth by convincing them of their sinfulness; in doing this, there would be revealed the fact that Christ was primarily a Redeemer or Savior from sin.” Excerpt From: Fulton J. Sheen. “Life of Christ.”