1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Dreyshady

Good day fam,

I’m tired. It’s all I can say. I don’t think I have the strength to continue on this Journey. I can’t feel Gods Spirit anymore not his presence. I’m only wondering how a person can fall so far and back as I have, that I can’t stand back up. I PMO’D at midnight, after stumbling on an image. I have totally failed on this journey. But thank you all for the support all through. I don’t know what else to say or do. Everything else I do now I feel like I’m faking it. Almost like I’m so far gone and I’m faking still loving or wanting to know God
Wilderness Wanderer more_vert
Wilderness Wanderer
I know the feeling, brother. Confess your sin once again, he'll forgive you, and resolve to follow him anew. Remember why you started this journey. And then get ready for battle.
somebodysdad more_vert
somebodysdad
Your sins and failings are never stronger than the power of God to save. It's not up to you to save yourself, only to cast yourself upon the Lord and look to Him, and in response He will save you. Faith and repentance aren't a one time commitment that you have to keep by your own strength, but a lifestyle of looking to the Lord on the good days and the bad days. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just not only to forgive us but also to cleanse us. Praying for you today!
Henryforward more_vert
Henryforward
Don't give up brother. Remember that God hides his face sometimes. No one is to far gone. Pursue Him. If you read in the pslams David wrote you hid your face from me and I was troubled. It is scary when the feelings change but sometimes it can mean we are growing up and God is testing us to see if we will cling on and trust Him.