1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Tao Jones

Here is an encouraging thought: There will be a time you engage in PMO that will be the last one. You will be able to look back and say, "That was the end. After that, I began to get truly free."

Here is an additional encouraging thought: The last time you PMO'd? That could be the last time! It will be difficult, but you get to choose when you will lay all that down. You can choose right now to be done with it, set it down at Christ's feet, and never pick it back up again.

Freedom will always cost us something. (Indeed, done properly, the pursuit of Christ will cost us everything!) But freedom is worth whatever price we must pay. I want you to know these are not just words. This is a lesson I have learned through giving up a great deal to get free -- and finding the cost barely worth mentioning in contrast to the peace I now possess, a peace that truly surpasses my ability to understand it.

This is the destination toward which Christ is leading you. Listen to him intently and follow him closely and with alacrity. You will never regret it if you do.
Eagel344, User_2751, CPilot and 14 others like this.