1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Dioplleo_547

Hello? Anybody online? I know I don't post too frequently but there's just this question in my head that probably is asked too much by gamers, so I understand if nobody wants to answer.
Iohannes more_vert
Iohannes
What is that? Also you're from the roman catholic group right?
Dioplleo_547 likes this.
Dioplleo_547 more_vert
Dioplleo_547
@Iohannes Yes I am also from the Roman Catholic group, I guess this question every guy that plays Video Games asks.
Animewario likes this.
Dioplleo_547 more_vert
Dioplleo_547
Or at least some guys that play video games (Trying not to over generalize.)
Dioplleo_547 more_vert
Dioplleo_547
So I guess this question may anger a lot of people but my question is, is it possible for a gamer to get a girlfriend or wife?
At least to me It doesn't seem very likely but perhaps I am wrong and this is just the result of me being awkward and inexperienced.
Animewario likes this.
Dioplleo_547 more_vert
Dioplleo_547
@Iohannes I guess my question is, can gamers get girlfriends or wives? Because to me it seems most women do not like guys that play video games for some reason. Also yes I am from the Roman Catholic group.
Iohannes likes this.
Iohannes more_vert
Iohannes
I can assure you I know people who play games and have girlfriends. I have two mates I met on World of Warcraft and they are both in stable relationships. I am too. You just need to find someone who understands your personality. Since you're a Roman Catholic you should probably search for someone at church. Time will give you a future wife. However, take care that gaming does not become your primary focus in life, cause that makes a poor husband and then, you will surely have relationship problems.
Dioplleo_547 likes this.