1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Fighting the good fight

JEHOVAH SALI THE LORD MY ROCK

The LORD is my rock [Jehovah Sali], my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. PSALM 18:2 NIV

Adoration
Jehovah Sali, your Word says that when the righteous cry out, you hear and deliver them. I praise you because you are my rock when I’m in distress. You are a God of great compassion, mercy, and grace. Your heart overflows with abundant love—a love that shields me when I am in need. You are my rock and my fortress, my strong deliverer. You are high and lifted up on the mountain of peace. Holy are you, Jehovah Sali, as you show your strength to those in need.

Confession
Jehovah Sali, when I’m in pain or in need, I sometimes turn to things to distract me—social media, food, a relationship… anything to take my mind off what I’m facing. Forgive me for not remembering that my deliverance is only a prayer away. Forgive me for forgetting your name, Jehovah Sali, when I am in need.

Thanksgiving
Jehovah Sali, there aren’t enough words to thank you adequately for how near your deliverance is to me. It’s not just in the big things. You deliver me from destructive thoughts. You deliver me from wasting time by worrying and fretting. You deliver me by reminding me of your names and restoring peace in my heart. Thank you for showing yourself strong day in and day out, for never leaving me or forsaking me, and for always being my shield, my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer.

Supplication
Jehovah Sali, where would I be without you? I would be lost. How could I juggle all the things I try to do without your shield to guard me from the darts of the enemy? I could not. I ask you to stand ready, as you always do, to protect me from dangers I’m not even aware of. Surround me with your angels and cover me with the blood of Jesus Christ as I drive, eat, and go about my day. Dangers lurk all around, and we often lose sight of the most common ones, but you protect me each day. I pray each day to be set on the rock, Jehovah Sali, because to step off this rock is to put myself in danger.

In Jesus name I pray

Excerpt From
Praying Through the Names of God
Tony Evans
kylewantstowin more_vert
kylewantstowin
Praise the Lord for he is good all the time