1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Just a Fella

Hey I posted asking about if crossdressing was a mortal sin because I had given into it. Then I fell off the deep end. From almost a month without masturbating, and almost 3 months to no crossdressing, fell into both in a way more severe than my last major relapse last year. I won't get into details, but wow, I'm quite surprised at how slippery of a slope that was. I am not well, feeling confusion, anxiety. Went from going to mass as often as I could, even daily when I could, to missing even last Sunday. That to say, please pray for me and my soul. I am so weak and have a room to myself as I study here in a foreign country. Everything is quickly being ruined. Thank you guys so much in advance. I haven't been here long and do not deserve your help.
swazzy1, Phil 3:12-16 and Ketherlonk like this.
AModernMiroku more_vert
AModernMiroku
You have our prayers. And there is a certain "claim" you do possess regarding our prayers: You are a part of the Mystical Body of Christ. Your concern, therefore, is our very own. You have every claim upon us--as well as the Church Triumphant, the Church Suffering, & Christ the Head Himself.
swazzy1, CPilot, Just a Fella and 2 others like this.
JustADude more_vert
JustADude
Hey, Just a Fella, JustADude here :). I just had a thought, I had red your previous posts. A lot of us know that PMO is us self medicating to help us deal with pain and anxiety in our lives. Well, Cross Dressing is a form of escapism. You get to be someone different and at least temporarily live a life free of the pains and anxieties of your real life. Unfortunately, your cross dressing habits are linked to PMO and maye other deviant behaviors, which makes cross dressing for you riskier.
Just a Fella and Ketherlonk like this.
JustADude more_vert
JustADude
Do you know what it is in your normal life are escaping/avoiding/trying not to think about while cross dressing? You might want to focus on THAT and discuss what ever that is with others.
Mts209 more_vert
Mts209
I know the feeling well regarding stopping going to mass, not saying the Rosary and prayers after a relapse. I'm ashamed, embarrassed, and usually depressed. All because I'm “hiding” from God and feel unworthy. The ridiculous thing is I can't hide from God, He sees all, and Christ came to save the unworthy. Yes, of course, you will be prayed for. However, I urge you also to get back with prayer He is always with us. Also, as JustADude said, try and determine what might be your trigger, which turns to thought and ultimately, action.
swazzy1, Just a Fella and Ketherlonk like this.
Just a Fella more_vert
Just a Fella
@AModernMiroku Thanks for that information. Good to know that I can ask confidently.
swazzy1 and AModernMiroku like this.
Just a Fella more_vert
Just a Fella
@JustADude Hahaha, nice username. I haven't heard of crossdressing as escapism. More of my focus was on the AGP aspects once I discovered what that was, though the crossdressing started long before the sexual component. I am doing that now that you mention it. Responsibilities, aging and lack of financial stability as well as cycling mentally through depression and hope. Interesting.
Just a Fella more_vert
Just a Fella
@Mts209 Is it inappropriate to pray to the Father in my case? I'm clearly quite deep into mortal sin. Should I spend time asking Mother Mary for a good word instead? I always feel laughably ridiculous praying to the Father under any circumstances. LOL, maybe that's because how I feel about my own father. Just realizing that now. Father issues.
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
One of the beautiful beliefs of our faith is the Communion of Saints. Archbishop Fulton Sheen wrote: "Few consolations are greater than the knowledge that we are bound up in a great cooperation of prayers and sacrifices. The communion of Saints is the great discovery of those, who, as adults find the fullness of faith. They discover that for years there have been dozens, in some cases hundreds, of souls praying especially for them. " These beings are praying for you, you should have no reluctance to pray to them for help. I doubt The Father wouldn't welcome your prayers too. I am praying for you. Please pray for me.