1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Reason-Searching

Hello mates! So, I think I really need to share my conditions right now. Here we go. For the last week, I've been fapping a LOT like 3 times a day. Wait! It doesn't stop right there. The feeling of shame, guilt, and so forth has disappeared. I don't know where they went. Honestly, I feel like there's something wrong with me now. Because of their (guilt, shame, etc) absence, It's much easier for me to relapse over and over again. On one hand, my conscious mind doesn't want all to relapse. On the other hand, my unconscious mind want this instant reward that's easy to obtain and can be repeated without any problem. I don't know what to do now. As I'm finishing my story here, I become more afraid, lost, and begin to question myself, "Why?" I want to this to end. I want to be free. I want to be happy.
rachitmunjal and Ready to Stop like this.
Me&Is more_vert
Me&Is
I relate to it, I felt like my feelings just turend off, but all I can say is: as long as you are conscious of your actual state, it is enough for now, eventually your fellings will come up again. Dont give up!! Think what made you fall in PMO again, and try to avoid this as much as possible
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
It is important to stay in tune with our feelings, but it is also important to acknowledge they can be a very poor reflection of reality. We must walk by faith, not by feeling. Sounds like you are living out Romans 7. Perhaps you need to meditate on and walk in Romans 8! :)
Samuru1 more_vert
Samuru1
PMOing desensitizes us to just how gross the thing we are doing really is. Keep up the fight! Try to get one clean day under your belt.