1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Lordhavemercy

Horniness is next to loneliness
Dear Lads,
It occurs to me that lust is often generated by a sense that 'I'll never meet anyone
pious' which leads to a sense of 'f*ck it' and a sense that relapse is inevitable. Especially in an age where finding a God-loving spouse is so difficult , it's easy to imagine that we'll never meet a wife, and this particular brand of loneliness seems to be the most malicious in that it creates a diabolical despondency which can be hard to get out of without intense prayer etc. I haven't fully relapsed, but today I've been dealing with lustful thoughts which I've let go too far, to my shame. Please pray for me a sinner.
God bless, brothers.
H :)
Ketherlonk and Gallade_Templar like this.
Gallade_Templar more_vert
Gallade_Templar
Speaking as a Catholic seminarian...there are many lovely young women seeking the exact same thing you are. Do not lose heart. God's providential care is unfathomable to our limited temporal minds, unfathomable in its goodness and its power to prevail. We are all sinners. Just keep praying, brother.
Geometer and Ketherlonk like this.
Onan the Barbarian more_vert
Onan the Barbarian
I know what you mean. Just know that it's a delusion. Even if it's not God's will for you to marry (and I'm not saying that), life is so much better without PMO.
Ketherlonk likes this.