1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Victoriousone

I’ve noticed that I get the urges when I’m either bored, frustrated, agitated, insecure, and emotional. These emotions trigger the thought and then lead to the action. I have noticed the importance of maneuvering through content that can trigger feelings to PMO but also recognize my emotion and take a moment before I take action. I also noticed that I had a sexual dream a couple nights ago that had me wake up feeling insecure and frustrated which I know could lead to PMO but recognized and withheld any action that would lead to it. I am a thankful for that.

I also noticed that the more I withhold from PMO, the more the feelings and emotions along with thoughts will intensify. It’s similar to detoxing and having withdrawals so I understand I must allow these temptations and desires to pass. I just have to be patient and persistent in resisting. Today is day 5 and I am thankful.
Myfortress, Ready to Stop and Samuru1 like this.
Zay77751 more_vert
Zay77751
Keep going bro we are with you. I am in my second day. How many days was your longest streak ?
Victoriousone and Ready to Stop like this.
Victoriousone more_vert
Victoriousone
Thank you bro. My longest was 20 days. It was great but it hit me hard when I fell off.
Ready to Stop likes this.
Victoriousone more_vert
Victoriousone
There’s an important principle that Jesus mentions and I’m trying to practice and implement. “ He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful in that which is much.”
Victoriousone more_vert
Victoriousone
With that I say if we can manage to overcome in smaller challenges, it’ll help us to overcome with larger challenges. We can and will overcome by God’s amazing grace