1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by dariofo_ever

Held on today by the Grace of God. I'll be honest. I'm taking this in steps starting with no P. I tried no PMO for a long time and kept falling. I've been doing a lot better overall with just focusing on no P. I briefly looked up videos yesterday (technically not P or anything, but I started my counter over nevertheless). I'm really encouraged by my progress lately. I thought taking this in stages was weak, but finally I decided to accept my weakness and just focus on the first step: getting P out of my life. I know the Lord is merciful and understands my weakness and will get me where I need to be. Anyway, just letting you know my plan and asking for prayer to hold strong and to keep moving forward in His direction.
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
Looking back at my failures and discerning the mistakes that led up to them proved to be a very important step for me. Sounds like you are doing the same sort of thing. Looking at P is not healthy and you are wise to rid yourself of it as a first step. Keep striving and keep considering what God wants for you; not only his desires for your actions but more importantly what He wishes to find in your heart. Good work and may God bless you and your quest today.
dariofo_ever more_vert
dariofo_ever
Thanks so much for the support CPilot :) Praying for you as well ;)
Ready to Stop likes this.