1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Reason-Searching

I'm scared. My soul, my heart is all dead. I can't even think straight. I can't feel God's presence when I pray. All I could hear is the devil's voice. I can see the nasty imaginations. I need help. I don't know what to do now.
rachitmunjal likes this.
Iwanttobefree1 more_vert
Iwanttobefree1
I hear you. I have been through that. I will pray. I would recommend you to read the Bible everyday and spend time with God.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
It is a scary place to be. Eventually, we can sear our consciences so badly that we cannot come back from it. When we are in the hell of our own choices, the anguish will be all the more terrible because we will know beyond any doubt that we did it to ourselves. But God is merciful and does not wish anyone to perish, cut off from his life. He has not left your side, even though you have done everything in your power to flee him. Turn back now while you still can. Believe the truth he has declared, regardless of how you feel. Stay far, far away from the things that lead you into sin.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
There is still time, but the best time to seek forgiveness and God's mercy is right now. We are not promised tomorrow!
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
As for what to do specifically, stop filling your mind with lies and illusions and instead fill it with true and good things. Whatever we focus on is what will grow within us until it overwhelms. You have allowed yourself to be filled with darkness, and now the darkness threatens to consume you. But the darkness is easily dispelled: All you have to do is turn on the Light. :)
PatrickJames more_vert
PatrickJames
In times like these this prayer has helped me a lot because I know that God is actually very close to me: "The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
I pray it will help you to consider these things. God has demonstrated his nature to us in countless ways; the greatest may be the fact that He sent His only son to earth with the knowledge He would be tortured to death in atonement for our sins. God even sanctified some of those who were responsible for torturing His son to death. Clearly, God's mercy knows no bounds. He remains ready to comfort you and save you. It is not God who has separated Himself from you but you who have separated yourself from God. Run to Him and pray with your heart. I assure you that ultimately you will once again feel His presence.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
Be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Stop the old thoughts and redirect to your mind to God. Prayer, reading the word, listening to praise music, meditating on what Jesus did for you on the cross. God is always with his children, even when we do not feel it. For everyone who has put their trust in Jesus, God loves them like they are Jesus. He has a purpose for you. He wants you to experience joy and peace that transcends your circumstances. You will not fully experience these fruits of the spirit until you put away this sin.
CPilot, Tao Jones and PatrickJames like this.