1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by jjharker576

I did it again. Worst thing is I didn´t feel any regret. And I am afraid Godput me on a dark place, take what I want away from me. I am scared, and even though I am afraid I can´t feel God. I´ve been in this thing enough. Please. Help! Prey for me! talk to me! PLEASE! HELP!
ravenclaw99 more_vert
ravenclaw99
God forgives you when you repent. Stay strong and continue the fight!
Glass93 more_vert
Glass93
"Wait on the Lord" is what came to mind when I read your post. I've been there myself. You've grieved the Holy Spirit, but he will never leave you. Don't confuse his conviction with the enemies condemnation. Your fear of being left in the dark is healthy in a way. Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Workout your salvation with fear and trembling, but don't be deceived into believing that God's promises aren't true. He said he'd never leave you nor foresake you. We have an advocate in Christ. None of us are free from sin in this fallen world. You'll be okay man....keep the faith!
skybrowser and Tao Jones like this.
Samuru1 more_vert
Samuru1
Prayed for you just now brother. Confess and keep up the fight!