1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Leone

I binged twice since i wrote the last post! I did more than two week then something really bad happened that made me fall into the same sin again. A girl in my country that i hoped i was gonna get engaged, cheated on me. She was going out with another guy getting to know him while she was giving me promises. I have known her for five years and i thought she had become a good christian, but i feel so gullible, I trust people too much. lately it cost me $900 because i trusted someone to fix something and he stole from me :mad:. I don't understand how can i keep being so stupid and fall for people that don't care about me. This girl that i had paid her rent for about 5 years and was helping her (like a friend for more than 4 years) cheated on my trust. She lied to me after i sacrificed for her and her family for so many years, even though i did it for God, she should at least be honest with me and told me the truth. I am thinking now maybe she wanted to use me so that i could help her and kept lying. I know God will deal with her and she will face the consequences of her deeds. Nothing goes unpunished, bible makes that clear, but she is stupid enough not to understand that. She is so evil that after so many years that i sacrificed for her family helping them with money and everything she did this to me. I am so frigging hurt that I was crying like a kid. I don't lie and i don't cheat, so I thought other people are like me. Why God why, when God when am i going to find someone I can trust and someone who is right for me :(
His3grace and Ready to Stop like this.
skybrowser more_vert
skybrowser
I'm sorry to hear about this, I hope you'll be able to move forward from this.
Leone likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
It sounds to me like you were expecting some return on your "investment" here. Love gives freely without any expectation of reciprocation. When it became clear you would not get what you wanted, you turned to PMO for comfort, because you still believe the lie that it will somehow be able to help you. You ask when you will find someone you can trust while God himself cries out, "When will you trust *me*?" If you will not give even him your heart, the one we need never doubt, how can you expect him to trust you with the heart of another?
Ready to Stop and CPilot like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
You rub your hands in glee as you contemplate her being punished for her treatment of you while sparing no thought for your own unfaithfulness toward God himself and how his heart breaks every time you abandon him for the false gods of lust and self-care. This is not right! Return to him, and you will find contentment and joy. Remain far from him, going your own way, and you will never know peace or gladness. We do not find these things in a spouse if we do not first know them in him.
Ready to Stop and CPilot like this.
Samuru1 more_vert
Samuru1
I'm sorry to hear about what happened brother. Prayed for you.
Leone and Ready to Stop like this.