1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by tdaniel89

First time posting here. I’m at a point I’m so broken. I’ve been going strong for months and today I had a quick moment of weakness. I don’t know what compelled me to click but I did. The worst part is I confessed to my fiancé who has supported me since day one and she is so hurt. She thought the last time was the last time and now doesn’t know if she can recover trust in me.
I’m pleading with God for help. I’m so tired of this addiction. I’m so tired of living on edge like I might slip any day. I hate myself for hurting my favorite person in the world. I don’t know what to do.
Ready to Stop likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Welcome. You clicked because lust is still alive in your heart. You are keeping the coals of that fire banked for some reason. The hard work of recovery is learning why. What do you believe you must provide for yourself through lust that God cannot or will not provide for you? What compels you to risk love and happiness for this cheap plastic thrill?
Ready to Stop and tdaniel89 like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Recovery is possible if you become willing to do whatever it takes to break free, no matter the cost. The Information menu above has some great resources to get you started. Find an AP or three on this site and start checking in every day. If you commit 100% to the process, you will experience 100% success in your recovery.

Onward!
Ready to Stop and tdaniel89 like this.
WBradford more_vert
WBradford
Read my last journal entry on Oct 8. https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/continuous-journal.337104/page-2 I urge you not to get married until you've rewritten your neuropathways. Do lots of research and help your fiancé to understand that it's not her fault. Also realize that God is likely not to give you a miracle healing. He wants humanity to learn in the face of modern technology, especially Christians so that we can be models for our kids.
tdaniel89 more_vert
tdaniel89
I really don’t know what compels me. It’s like I get this urge and I just go for it. My self control is weak
Ready to Stop likes this.