1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Tao Jones

I am going to be taking an extended break from this forum so that I can refocus my energy on in-person support. I have long said that online support is always secondary to the in-person variety, and I firmly believe this. But in my own life, in-person support has waned, and I am feeling the lack of that connection. Thanks to everyone here who has helped me realize how crucial face-to-face connection is.

I have notified the NF moderators about my decision and they will be working with CPilot to continue to provide management of the Christian forum. This place and all its members have played a huge role in my recovery over the last four+ years. I pray it will remain a place of genuine care and support for many years to come! May God bless each one of you.
jw2021 more_vert
jw2021
Thank you for this post and letting us know your plans. I hope you drop in once in a while to let us know how you are doing. Your writings have helped me immensely. Though we are just internet acquaintances, I consider you a brother and a friend. All the best!
Mara43 more_vert
Mara43
Best wishes to you and come to visit us from time to time. God bless!
skybrowser more_vert
skybrowser
Thanks for being there for us all.