1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by passi

Hello everyone ,
Is been long I haven't been here , surely because I was running away from reality and was trying to fight by myself always hiding behind the excuse "I don't have time , I will come another day" but with time I realised that my reasoning is just that of a mere coward , I have time to relapse again and again but don't have time to save myself , during my exile I went through quite difficult moments like the fact that my streak period drasticaly reduced to only 2 -3days compared to 2 -3weeks when I was attached to saving my life and following Christ , my faith seems to have vanished , I nomore pray like before(with confidence and faith), I don't beleive in my resumption and delivrance anymore . My days are just wtithout much meaning ,despite the rules that I had setup , I didn't respect any of them to the later , always saw myself going against them genuinely, at the beginning of the new year , I told myself "this is the time to make it, be great , be strong you will achieve" but as time went , I am worst than last year . This is just a piece of the iceberg of how I feel now , I don't want to burden anyone with a long story.

Peace be with you brothers and sisters
God bless
balatula more_vert
balatula
Brother, it's good that you're back! This alone shows that you're not lost, you're not as weak as you think you are! Just believe in yourself and in God for he will save you! Bless you!
Deleted Account and wisdomkaulen like this.
Toughboy more_vert
Toughboy
Keep going bro. Don't give up. The journey is a tough and long one, but remember, Jesus is there with, always, to help you through.