1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Chinaman69

Here I am! I tried this program about a year ago under a different name. I fell on my gluteus maximus (to use the pre Vatican II terminology). After being a total wanker (literally) for several months, I am now tired enough of myself to try again. I am kicking off by trying to pray the Rosary every morning on my way to work and the Compline every night before I go to sleep. I will pray for you all, and ask that you do the same. Salve Regina!
Delirious 1 2018 and lucentio like this.
lucentio more_vert
lucentio
Couldn't sleep. It is a little before 4:00 AM. Just said a rosary and I'm feeling a little more relaxed. Praying for others helps me keep my mind off myself. Included you @Saskia Simone and others on my list. Welcome back, brother. I'm not sad but for some reason I have tears running down my face as I type this. Perhaps just realizing how blessed I am to be saved by Jesus Christ.
Chinaman69 and Saskia Simone like this.
Delirious 1 2018 more_vert
Delirious 1 2018
welcome back, Chinaman69! Good start to a regimen, glad you're ready to retry your reboot! Praying for you.
Chinaman69 likes this.