1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Mckell

Ever hear of the Native American story about the two wolves? It may be apocryphal, but I’ve found it cuts right to the heart of our struggle.
An old man tells his Grandson that in every man are two wolve who fight for control of his soul. One good and one evil. Only one ultimately survives. The young boy asks “Which wolf survives?” The old man answers, “the wolf that you feed”
Foxhole and Saint Augustine like this.
Saint Augustine more_vert
Saint Augustine
Very good! I will remember that.
The struggle between good and evil in the person is very real. It reminds me of the Solzhenitsyn quote (although the message is slightly different, the premise is the same): “If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?”
Mckell likes this.