1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Johnny_be_good

Hello. I’m new to this site. I hope it helps! Interested in chatting with those who have overcome this and also with those that are still struggling.
Zeta89 and Saint Augustine like this.
Saint Augustine more_vert
Saint Augustine
Welcome to the site! Sadly, though, this particular group is very inactive! I'd suggest finding a more inactive group, or browse around the forums. Best of wishes for your NoFap journey. :)
Johnny_be_good more_vert
Johnny_be_good
Thank you. Are there any other religious groups that you know of?
Saint Augustine likes this.
cabbagE_ more_vert
cabbagE_
@Johnny_be_good There are many religious groups, but pretty much all of them are specific to a certain belief. :)
Saint Augustine more_vert
Saint Augustine
Yes @Johnny_be_good but as @cabbagE_ has said, they are quite specific. If you have come here to the inter religious group first, then you may be interested in joining a variety of the religious groups to see what knowledge and wisdom you may be able to gain from different perspectives. I am a Christian, but I have joined up to a variety of religious groups just out of curiosity, although I only comment 'authoritatively' in my own area of belief and practice (Christianity).
Johnny_be_good likes this.
Johnny_be_good more_vert
Johnny_be_good
I will continue to church because I do believe it is a spiritual problem.