1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Dadncharge50

Today I enter the new year with a very heavy heart. The scandal in our church, my own issues with SSA and unchastity, the unchastity of three of my four sons. The 41 million abortions worldwide last year. It’s all a bit much.

My oldest is engaged to be married this summer. He and his fiancé are living together and planning an enormous, expensive wedding on a golf course. And I can’t find any joy in this.

My only resolution is to take all this to prayer and see what the Lord has in stir for our family, our church and our world.

God be with us.
Trakinas likes this.
Trakinas more_vert
Trakinas
"16 Always be joyful. 17Never stop praying.18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus." Don't worry with the visible things, pay atention to the truly, immortal and eternal glory of God that come from the Virgin Mary, the Saints and from
Trakinas more_vert
Trakinas
We can lose the control of the situations but God have all the control. Let's pray a lot do the best of us to God and to the people