1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Grandpa61

Brothers I have three urgent prayer requests.
1) our oldest son who is out of the country on business just called his mom (my wife) and told her the mother of our grandchildren is filing for divorce. Last night we were with our grandkids and one was very quiet and the other one was just very rude so I’m pretty sure they already know. Our son’s wife is an atheist and is raising our grandkids as atheists too. Our son was baptized but was fully indoctrinated into Darwinism in school and now claims to be an atheist too. So there’s a lot to pray for right there.
2) My nephew was driving a semi full of trash and a man somehow got behind him and was crushed to death. My nephew is distraught about the whole thing.
3) My youngest son was moved to a Kansas prison last week where he will spend the next 20+ years on a murder charge.
Thank you for your prayers!
Craig
Colin75 more_vert
Colin75
My goodness Craig that is all terrible news. I will pray right now for you, I promise you. Colin.
Myfortress and Grandpa61 like this.
brilliantidiot more_vert
brilliantidiot
crap that's awful. Be praying for you grandpa!
Romans 6 23 more_vert
Romans 6 23
Praying for you brother craig. 1 - so sorry to hear about the divorce. My parents were divorced and it affected each of us. I'll be praying for them. 2- I drive a truck (not a semi) for a living so I can imagine how your nephew feels. The roads are dangerous and even if I wasn't at fault I would still blame myself or let it weigh on my conscience. I think it's a sign of his character and value for human life that it has affected him.
Grandpa61 likes this.
Romans 6 23 more_vert
Romans 6 23
Still praying for your son, L. won't be stopping anytime soon.
Romans 6 23 more_vert
Romans 6 23
Today I have been writing bible verse memorization flash card. I had just finished this verse a few minutes ago before checking NoFap. romans 12:12 "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." I know right now it may be hard to find hope to rejoice in. but be patient and most importantly let us all be constant in prayer.
Pecador more_vert
Pecador
2 Corinthians 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Praying for all to look to Christ so they might live. May his peace reign supreme and his name be lifted up in every situation.
Dmodee, Myfortress, Pecador and 2 others like this.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
Praying for all of the above.
José Bonaparte and Grandpa61 like this.
Walk_it_out more_vert
Walk_it_out
Wow brother.. The Lord is with you. I agree with you in prayer on these matters according to the will of God. Real life and real life problems can be so very difficult. I pray the Comforter give you and your family the comfort you need in the midst of these struggles.. Even in the midst of these things you are abundantly blessed. In the pressing let Christ be the thing squeezed out of you into the situations my friend
Myfortress, Tao Jones and Grandpa61 like this.
SevenF more_vert
SevenF
I pray for the angles of God to watch over you and what is yours. I pray for every curse be broken from everyone in your family in the name of jesus. Stay strong
Seeker17 more_vert
Seeker17
Keeping you and your family in my prayers tonight...
Myfortress, Walk_it_out and Grandpa61 like this.
think with your humanity more_vert
think with your humanity
i pray for you . and don't matter jesus will solve all you problems .
Delirious 1 2018 more_vert
Delirious 1 2018
Will continue to pray for you and your family...may the peace and love of Christ be made manifest to your sons, nephew, grandkids, their mom, etc., so that they can all see/feel for themselves how He is holding them all in his hands...