1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Rowdypowerstar

Hello everyone
I guess you guys will be angry/disappointed at me after looking at this post. I finished 3 days challenge, but after that yesterday I did it twice, even though after 1st one I felt that it's bad .Now I have reached a mindset that nothing happens , everyone does this stuff. I want to end, my college starts from tomorrow and I have to continue my gym in a week and want to work harder this semester. Please help me ,to change my mindset and I feel like a looser now and I can't even go to college with positive mind set. What should I do ? Please help me, i am open to any ideas/help now.
Want to stop 656 more_vert
Want to stop 656
See. If you think everyone does it, why do you want to change? If you feel nothing happens why are you asking for help? I think your question itself has answers. Either you should be okay with it. It is not really wrong to fap for so many people in this world. Many of them are okay with it and find it productive. But once the individual feels that masturbation is not helping him he needs to quit. Just like any habit. My suggestion would be not to think too much about it. Just write down somewhere WHY DO YOU WANT TO GET AWAY FROM IT? what is your reason? Is it valid enough? Will it better your life or will the life be the same. Good luck
kelsiermistborn more_vert
kelsiermistborn
Take out a page and write down 50 reasons why you want to succeed at this. Should give you enough motivation.
Good Luck :')
Rowdypowerstar likes this.