1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Rowdypowerstar

After masturbating continuously for 2 months, I am trying to stop it again from yesterday , I barely reached 24 hours (1 day-mark). But I think I'm gonna fail, I just saw some movie scene which triggered me a lot, I'm not able to control now, that scene is only thing that's running on my mind. Please help me to control now.
Glory of God more_vert
Glory of God
Watch motivational videos or sad videos to divert mind, always mind it, 'nothing is impossible'
Can_do_this_will_do_this more_vert
Can_do_this_will_do_this
Meditate immediately for 5 minutes at least ..... Go to temple/Church/mosque/etc....
Can_do_this_will_do_this more_vert
Can_do_this_will_do_this
You can go too park with your friend or if not then better alone ,exercise there..... Move out in the evening..... And don't watch T.V or movies or YouTube during your streak ..... Meditate everyday
kelsiermistborn likes this.
Transformedshiva more_vert
Transformedshiva
Surrender your urges to God affirm that I am surrendering my life to God just for today.
JamesBaba more_vert
JamesBaba
@Transformedshiva Perhaps you should surrender to him whole life you shall reap the benefits.
Deleted Account likes this.