1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Tao Jones

Today marks one year of no P or M for me. I have been here once before. This time, I do not plan on ever going back. https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/tao-jones-journal.191731/page-4#post-2233796

Thanks to all of you here who encourage and support me in my recovery journey each and every day. This past year would not have happened without this community. God bless you all!
goodnice 2.0 more_vert
goodnice 2.0
Tao you are such an inspiration, an example of a Godly man. Like with David, i think God would say that you are “a man after my heart”. Congrats on 1 year free!!! Incredible
stands to reason and Tao Jones like this.
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
Congratulations! I know you have the grace of God and have also worked very hard.
stands to reason more_vert
stands to reason
Congratulations @Tao Jones for reevaluating and honoring your marriage vows. [Stands To Reason] is glad for you. God bless you, Tao.
vxlccm, Tao Jones and goodnice 2.0 like this.
matt_ttamc more_vert
matt_ttamc
Well done man, you inspire me everyday!
70*7 more_vert
70*7
Awesome achievement! Well done. No words really. You have made the impossible possible (with the Lord's help!).
officialtalosfanclub more_vert
officialtalosfanclub
Congrats, brother. God is so good.
Healed! more_vert
Healed!
Congratulations. Onward to 2 years.
Barnabas_ more_vert
Barnabas_
Congratulations Brother. Well done. Your commitment to recovery is inspirational. You have inspired me and helped in the recent weeks so much.
Tao Jones likes this.
Barnabas_ more_vert
Barnabas_
I give glory for this to our Lord, Jesus Christ.
emanuel_free more_vert
emanuel_free
Congratulations! God will keep blessing you! He is our refugee for sure!
vxlccm and Tao Jones like this.