1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by WinTheDayPS7326

Psalm 143:1-6
Hear my prayer, O Lord
give ear to my pleas for mercy!
Enter not into judgment with your servant,
for no one living is righteous before you.

For the enemy pursued my soul,
he has crushed my life to the ground;
he has made me sit in darkness like those long dead.
Therefore my spirit faints within me;
my heart within me is appalled.

I remember the days of old;
I meditate on all that you have done;
I ponder the work of your hands.
I stretch out my hands to you;
my soul thirsts for you like a parched land.

Brothers, cling to the Lord. The devil is attacking us on all sides. We have been equipped with the Belt of Truth and the Sword of the Spirit (Ephesians 6) to fight back. Train and Strengthen your "No!" muscle to the sexual temptations and attacks from Satan. Let us protect ourselves and protect the ones we so dearly love from the destructiveness of this sin.

Let us commit to be clean in all areas of our lives. I have made the mistake of not committing to cleanliness in all areas of my life - even the tiniest of things that seem like they don't impact my sexual purity, and believe me, the devil will find those areas and manipulate them and use them against me. As the Psalmist says in Psalm 143 (see above), "For the enemy pursued my soul." Let us not be defeated by this but instead stretch out our hands to God and our thirst for him be quenched by the Spirit, meditating on him and his Word day and night.

Be blessed!