1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by free the balls

Day 7, a whole week without NoFap, am so proud of myself. This gives me motivation to keep on going and achieve many more milestones. I have starting to like my life, I am really starting to enjoy life, my urges are getting lesser by the day. My brain fog is stating to clear up and that has made me more focused which is awesome. To everyone who has embarked on this journey, just keep it going, guys! It is totally worth it, trust me the benefits of NoFap surely outweigh the fap!
John Baur likes this.
muhagg more_vert
muhagg
I'm not sure that withdrawal symptoms go away that easily.It may be because of testosterone boost that occurs at day 7 but it will go down in a day or to and then the withdrawal will return and it will be really hard just be careful and don't underestimate you opponent in this battle
Recreatio likes this.
Recreatio more_vert
Recreatio
I absolutely aggree. @free the balls I am glad to hear that you're feeling this confident at the moment. I hope that it will stay this way. But be aware of what @muhagg said because hard times will come back and then it will be hard to resist, but I am convinced that you can do it!