1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by PureLove Lady 19

Today I had some problems. I started thinking about this "weird stuff", thing that was tempting me to submiss to this feeling that "I need to do it", and I felt very guilty of this thoughts, 'cuz they are considered a sin (list sin to be specific), and I didnt want to continue adding weight to the balance. I told this to a friend and she told me I was putting to much effort on me (because I had never done this, and let' s say having this thoughts or having this "flirty" behavior had become part of my personality, nevertheless, now I like trying to reap off that shit out of me, eventhough I am not bothered having some kind of this behavior in me until a certain point, however it doesn't takes out the feeling of culprit.) So, in other words, I had this kind of crisis, like... I didnt know what to think, nor how to behave anymore, by being Afraid of commiting this sin, and all of this is Because I realized that Continuing on it would cost me my place in heaven, so that's the WHY I am like putting so much pressure on me. Anyways, I don't know how to act, anymore, and is so confusing, 'cuz I want to keep my essence, However I don' t want to become lost in the procesos neither way... I thought going through this "purifying process" would be kinda easy as is something of God, but I'm now so obsses with not dissapointing nor unrespecting him again, that I began to have headaches of the pressure. I know I am human, and I know I am a sinner, However the whole Fact that if this thing continues will cost me Heaven... It drives me insane. I am scared, to be sincere. Please send some support and help pleasee... (And also can someone explain how to reply to the comments? I want to leave love on the comments but I dont know how)... So, finally, thanks for reading this... If you are at this point, I just want to say that u r amazing✨ and thanks for the support also, this is harsh and having this kind of site, like to, Throw up all this mess, kinda helps a lot, and more Because u understand me. I hope u can give me some advice. Thankssss✨✨✨✨
Desert Son and Swazzy 1 like this.
Swazzy 1 more_vert
Swazzy 1
Empty mind is devil's workshop.I feel thinking of pmo when i am not engaged.So wen the thoughts come, suddenly do engage yourself in something u like -reading bible,physical activities,cooking,prayer,feel good movies -go mostly for animated ones because there's no arousing scenes,meditation ,so on.And it's normal for temptation to come when u are resisting it,also devil wants u to fall for it.for example u feel hungry the most wen u go on a fasting.Prayer for the intercession of mother Mary.Do go for counselling,confession at the latest.I'll also pray for u,sister!
Desert Son and PureLove Lady 19 like this.
PureLove Lady 19 more_vert
PureLove Lady 19
Thank You so much ✨✨✨
Swazzy 1 likes this.
Marigny more_vert
Marigny
Don't worry to much about that. Of course we have to fight this sin with all our might, with all the strenght we have. Temptation is the condition of everyone. It's long to become a Saint. But we believe that we have the help of God to endure temptation. Swazzy1 gave you good advices about how to avoid thinking of all of that. If you are afraid of commiting the sin, seek Mary's help ! By my own forces, I could never have last more than 3 weeks without sinning (and I never had since more than 1 year), but with daily rosary/HailMary/HolyQueen/other devotion I'm on day 68 and I'm find :)
Swazzy 1 more_vert
Swazzy 1
Zarkow u r right,i also pray rosary,personal prayer on daily basis.Its helps me a lot that's a truth.But at times wen i waste more time on social media,game or videos or had a bad day in home or outside ,that's wen temptation enters me.It may vary from person to person.And i often fall for it.After committing sin ,i can't pray as before.In mass or family prayer my mind will be dreamworld.Only after confession i feel refreshed for prayers or mass.It's a wonderful sacrament.Purelove dont feel guilty of sin,it will only worsen the condition.Reconcile with God and not do it again.
Dogstar more_vert
Dogstar
You have the right concern when you say "if this thing continues it will coast me heaven". Your soul is speaking to your entire being.
PureLove Lady 19 likes this.
Dogstar more_vert
Dogstar
Pure Love Lady 19 - Jesus loves you! Start from where you are at right now. Don't worry about changing first or feeling the need to be perfect. Talk to Jesus right where you are at right now. I will pray the Rosary for where you are at right now and that you continue to seek God. Saying this will cost me heaven is true but if in this moment you turn to God then you have started to walk toward Heaven by you action. And who is waking beside you... the Blessed Mother Mary, who only want good things for you.
PureLove Lady 19 and Swazzy 1 like this.
PureLove Lady 19
Thanks everyone, it really helped me to hear that❤️✨. God blesses u
Marigny likes this.
PureLove Lady 19
Zarkow that's great to hear that! Congratulations✨✨✨ I'll pry for u, so u can continue succeeding
Marigny likes this.
Monachos more_vert
Monachos
pray, hope, and don't worry. Stay as close tot he sacraments as you can. We al need the sacraments. I recite the Jesus Prayer throughout the day as a way to keep my mind focused on what it should be focused on. I still screw up and sin but I get right back up again and try not to listen to the negativity in y head.
Desert Son and PureLove Lady 19 like this.