1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by José Bonaparte

I'm 17 now, i wish i could not do this anymore. I'm on the third day most bc of my birthday, i didnt want to be a coomer on this date, bc i know, i'm no longer a children, i have and i will have greater responsibilities that will require some sacrifices, maybe... even with my life; and things like that, is not for coomers. My heart is grateful that im trying to change, and i can hear it saying and hoping: don't do that again. However... i know i can't ignore the fact that my car is on 152mph and expect that it can be stoped in a second; its almost a certain fact: i will do that again. When? Not today, i hope. But its just foolish, just arrogance, thinking that I will not pay for this, that i can go back to normal now. Nevertheless, its my duty to overcome this, if I want the salvation. I hope that God will give me the time to confess, if i die after that, i will be happy. Pray for me, if you can, my soul will be indebted with you.
Theto and St Paul like this.
St Paul more_vert
St Paul
I will pray for you and you please pray for me :)
Theto more_vert
Theto
Hi, recently I read "Wild at Heart" and I really recommend it. Nothing works like taking action ;) God bless you!
silencer more_vert
silencer
Hello José, there's nothing impossible for you with God's help, even stopping a 152mph car in a second. I pray for you, and please pray for me too, I'm finally stopping my 151mph car with God's help.
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
One of the turning points in my spiritual life came during the sacrament of confession. Despite deep embarrassment, I confessed my sins of lust and the priest, a wonderful kind and humble man, referred me to the parable of the prodigal son (Luke 15:11-32). He pointed out that after the son had squandered half of the father's savings and turned his back on the father, the father welcomed him back with complete mercy and joy. God is always read to lavish his mercy on us if we want it. When we strive to obey God's laws we are showing our love for Him. Keep striving. I am praying for you right now.