1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Cease2020

I'm new to Buddhism and want to implement more of this spirituality in my life. The one temple in my Area has services once a week, which is nice but may not be sufficient for me though. Is there such as a 24/7 tv channel or online zoom meetings which I can attend?
WalktheLine more_vert
WalktheLine
ok Cease2020, Above is the "intro to Buddhism and Meditation" with Jeffrey Zlotnik of the DharmaBum Temple, San Diego, Ca
WalktheLine more_vert
WalktheLine
Ok , no affiliation to the above , however in 30 years of practicing Buddhism in all 3 main schools, this is the best intro I have found. Jeffrey Zlotnik gives the clear, no nonsense conversation about why you want to meditate, gives a few simple suggestions for how to meditate, then they meditate. After the meditation he takes questions online, and gives amazing direct answers, both correct from Buddhist View, and really getting at the needs of western people living in a day to day western world. LIVE Online YouTube Tues 7pm & Sat 11am PST