1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by A.J.94

Hi y'all just wanted to introduce myself. My name is AJ, I am a sex, masturbation and fantasy addict. I currently identify as agnostic but am looking for a belief system that feels right to me. I believe in God but I find praying really difficult and weird. I don't know how to form a deeper connection with my higher power and I don't know what community of faith I would fit into. I just know I need more spirituality in my life so I don't feel the need to fill the void with sex and masturbation. Trying to get clean right now and turn my life over to Gods will not my own will. I follow the principles of Narcotics Anonymous and Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous and part of the program is connecting with a Higher Power of your own choosing. It doesn't even have to be God it can be the 12 step program, nature, whatever you want. I choose to call my higher power GOD because that feels right to me. Just don't know how to feel connected. Thanks for reading :)
Khufu more_vert
Khufu
your mind an body may be confused but i believe your spirit is figuring it all out in time ,great post
UrameshiTao more_vert
UrameshiTao
Check out Absolutus 2 AMAs on reddit
Khufu more_vert
Khufu
does anything show up on reddit if i search nofap
ClearGuy more_vert
ClearGuy
Nice post. I'm also new here. Also looking to connect to some higher power and I find praying difficult and awkward. I think that whenever I attain true faith (complete submission to God's will), praying will come naturally. Anyway, good luck.