12ove's Recent Activity

1. 12ove liked webdevil81's post in the thread ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP FOR PEOPLE ABOVE 30 Y.O.

One day down, lifetime to go! No urges so far just determination, been bit of a funny week but everything is clearing and the sun is...

Sep 17, 2020 at 1:09 PM
  2. 12ove liked webdevil81's post in the thread ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP FOR PEOPLE ABOVE 30 Y.O.

Screwed up yesterday guys, so hard trying to get this streak going. Think it's time I realise that I have regressed from my early long...

Sep 16, 2020 at 1:49 PM
  3. 12ove liked Eddie_Moscone_BB's post in the thread ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP FOR PEOPLE ABOVE 30 Y.O.

Its been incredibly difficult this month just maintaining today especially. Don't know why I've been feeling like life is impossible....

Sep 16, 2020 at 1:27 AM
  4. 12ove replied to the thread ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP FOR PEOPLE ABOVE 30 Y.O.

It most certainly is the stress on top of the withdrawls, but you go to shake it asap. Feeling down about life will block your root...

Sep 16, 2020 at 1:27 AM
  5. 12ove replied to the thread ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP FOR PEOPLE ABOVE 30 Y.O.

This was the biggest trigger I was dealing with up until recently..even today it can be, but now that I sleep with my gf it hasn't been...

Sep 16, 2020 at 1:24 AM
  6. 12ove liked Eddie_Moscone_BB's post in the thread ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP FOR PEOPLE ABOVE 30 Y.O.

The lack of sleep can definitely be sneaky. It's not as talked about as other triggers imo. Love your quote. Its so true

Sep 16, 2020 at 1:22 AM
  7. 12ove replied to the thread ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP FOR PEOPLE ABOVE 30 Y.O.

Here now. You can do this. Sorry to hear that you have been feeling lousy. Find dopamine in another way. I have started gaming when I...

Sep 14, 2020 at 9:51 PM
  8. 12ove liked webdevil81's post in the thread ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP FOR PEOPLE ABOVE 30 Y.O.

Thought I would come on here as I'm having the urge. Just been feeling lousy today and its made the old "some dopamine will cheer you...

Sep 14, 2020 at 9:51 PM
  9. 12ove liked skinnyfatkiddo's post in the thread ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP FOR PEOPLE ABOVE 30 Y.O.

Day 15 check in. Feeling a little more optimistic about the battle this week. I'm struggling with making some decisions in my life, but...

Sep 14, 2020 at 11:41 AM