1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semtex's Recent Activity

1. Semtex liked EightDalla's post in the thread Don’t even know how many days free!!!.

I been dating my gf for almost 10 months now and we basically have sex every day sometimes 2 sometimes 3 times on the weekend.. before...

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:26 AM
  2. Semtex liked Itsuki's post in the thread The Enigma of NoFap Solved.

Well, I got rejected. She told me she has a husband, which I am pretty sure is an excuse because she really looks like a virgin to me....

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:46 PM
  3. Semtex liked Rainbow Warrior's post in the thread Success! Nofap day 125. Hardmode day 68..

Temporary but short success story, here goes! Fapstranauts should be involved in making progress. Move forward not backward. My recent...

Apr 18, 2024
  4. Semtex liked ASB6's post in the thread 600 DAYS.

Hello Brothers & Sisters I was meant to post once i had reached 500 days. I apologise for the delay. Life has been a rollercoaster...

Apr 18, 2024
  5. Semtex replied to the thread Anyone in here into numerology/ astrology applied to sports.

I found that when Sol is above the horizon my performance is greater than when it's not. I'm able to run on unlit forest footpaths...

Apr 18, 2024
  6. Semtex liked One Eyed Owl's post on HenryforwardV2's profile.

Thanks my alerts look like Nam

Apr 18, 2024