1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Joe1981
Last Activity:
Oct 23, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Nov 18, 1981 (Age: 42)

Share This Page

Joe1981

Fapstronaut, Male, 42

Joe1981 was last seen:
Oct 23, 2018
    1. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Hey my friend! I told you I would check out on you. How are you doing mate?
    2. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Hello dude! Hope you get whatever you aspire for and become a man you truly admire. It's good that you are 2 days without debauchery. I believe in you. Fight for this beautiful life :)
      1. Joe1981 and Deleted Account like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        I mostly write about new technologies and educational courses. Also, I have a great interest in reviewing gadgets and books and wrote pretty well content for a few sites here. I am glad to have come into contact with you. I wish you a great future as a writer. I would share my future works links with you for I always appreciate perspective of another individual ; and so better if he is into content writing too.
        Jun 23, 2018
        Joe1981 likes this.
      4. Joe1981
        Joe1981
        Sir, I would be honoured if I one day could read your work and exchange ideas with you. Please stay in touch.
        Jun 24, 2018
        Deleted Account likes this.
      5. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Yeah sure. We would certainly be in touch. I would surely say you HI once in a while for sure even if the life gets busy. Be active on this forum. You would find more amazing people for sure. All the best and hope you get all that you aspire for and become a great man :)
        Jun 25, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 18, 1981 (Age: 42)

Signature

[​IMG]