1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
BigDaawg
Last Activity:
Jul 30, 2020
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

BigDaawg

Fapstronaut, Male, from UK

BigDaawg was last seen:
Jul 30, 2020
    1. Deleted Account
    2. thinking_differently
    3. John McClean
      John McClean
      Hello BigDaawg. I'm honored that you are now following my posts. I wish you great success in your desire to live free.
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 30 DAYS on your path to freedom, 1 month is awesome ! :-)) Keep going now ! :-)) Thank you for your big support, i appreciate it a lot ! :-))Stay positive, stay clean, and stay strong !
      1. BigDaawg
        BigDaawg
        Thank you Beamer for your comments and support. I want you to know that although its at the end of an internet connection you are always welcome to contact me - PM if you need a chat. Do not be hard on yourself, be kind, the relapses are a symptom of other things in your life. Try to work on those and know that there are people out here that care about you.
        May 21, 2020
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 25 DAYS on your beautiful journey, great job, you're close to 1 month, that's awesome ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong, you can do this ! :-)) Enjoy your weekend and thank you for your encouragement :-))
      1. BigDaawg
        BigDaawg
        Thank you Beamer. You stay strong too. I love this forum. I can be completely honest with guys like you and that reflection without jydgement ftom my peers really helps. Now, you stick with it to mate. We are both doing great. The weekend is here so enjoy everything good in your life - the simple wholesome stuff.
        May 15, 2020
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 23 DAYS on your beautiful journey to a happier life! :-)) You're close to 1 month now, keep progressing ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong ! Enjoy your day ! :-))
    7. Targaryenn
      Targaryenn
      Hi man. I am on day 21 too. How do you feel? Thanks! Keep up the good work.
      1. BigDaawg
        BigDaawg
        I feel much better about things since quitting PMO. But have had major uges today for the first time and my concentration is very poor. This may be withdrawal symptoms!. I think im seeing the very beginning of healing PIED though, which is really really exciting. Looking forward to being able to satisfy my wife again!. How bout you brother?hat changes have you felt over the last 21 days?
        May 11, 2020
      2. Targaryenn
        Targaryenn
        I have some urges. Is hard, I know. I feel good, but in some days is really hard! Let's keep up the good work.
        May 11, 2020
  • About

Hi, I am an early 50's guy, a former long-time lurker, and very strong willed yet so far utterly unable to stop secretly surfing for p@rn and PMO-ing - over many, many years (hard to admit that and type it 'out loud' but that is perhaps my first step forward). Annoyed at myself for the hubris: arrogantly thinking that I could do this alone - and failing miserably, utterly fed up with the constant, seemingly eternal secret yo-yo battle of resisting the urge for a day, a week, a month and then relapsing and giving in to PMO, and even more angry at the damage internet p@rn does to my life: ED (self-inflicted I now know and the signal that the PMO choice that I make each time is a really poor one), and the wasted time and opportunities for mental and physical self-improvement and development of my consciousness. I am very lucky, I have a fantastic family, my own home, full health (barring ED!) and fulfilling employment. I need to focus on those cherished things and break the PMO cycle for good. I recognise PMO is extremely bad for me on all physical and spiritual levels and so why can't I just stop? I know some of the 'brain re-wire' answers now thanks to NoFap - and from delving into my past/soul, but I want to learn more and re-program my mind to chase positive and fulfilling pursuits and passions instead of the destructive PMO loop I am currently stuck in.

I am 9 days into a new me, and hoping for support, advice and encouragement from brother Fapstronauts, in return for which I will offer the same non-judgmental, honest support and solidarity to my brothers.

Signature

[​IMG]