1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
jurte
Last Activity:
Mar 1, 2024
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Apr 29, 2000 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

jurte

Fapstronaut, Male, 23

The threat of Russian fascism and my mental state is what keeps me awake at night lately. Sep 20, 2022

jurte was last seen:
Mar 1, 2024
    1. jurte
      jurte
      The threat of Russian fascism and my mental state is what keeps me awake at night lately.
      1. Toni7 likes this.
    2. Gar Funkle
      Gar Funkle
      I hope you feel better one day, I used to feel how you do. If I was able to get myself out of those bad days you can to. Good luck bro.
      1. Mara43 likes this.
    3. skyrimfanpaul
      skyrimfanpaul
      continues............ : we as people can always work on changing our own behaviour. I am still inbetween . I ran up a phone sex bill for a friend once and never paid her back. it was a long time ago and i've lost touch. but i will pay it to charity instead one day.
    4. skyrimfanpaul
      skyrimfanpaul
      jurte
      I get that. it is a constant battle within to not-do it. in the toltec tradition one of the techniques is called not-doing. where you deliberately focus on changing your behaviour .
    5. skyrimfanpaul
      skyrimfanpaul
      hang in there buddy. it takes time, someday you are gonna look back and see how much you have changed for the better.
      1. jurte likes this.
      2. jurte
        jurte
        I hope so friend. I just want to be normal, completely free. I want to have head free of all these evil and dumb thoughts and constant battles between addiction and normal state.
        Oct 25, 2021
        skyrimfanpaul likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 29, 2000 (Age: 23)

Signature

[​IMG]