1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
-Angel-
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 18, 1991 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

-Angel-

Fapstronaut, Male, 32

1. krishna _ 1
      krishna _ 1
      hello brother
      can we talk once?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. krishna _ 1
        krishna _ 1
        my issue
        Apr 28, 2023
      3. -Angel-
        -Angel-
        Go ahead.
        Apr 28, 2023
      4. krishna _ 1
        krishna _ 1
        i tried to dm you brother but i am not able to
        can you please dm me once please
        Apr 28, 2023
    2. sayem10
      sayem10
      hi, how are you? How can escape from another matrix too? Like Facebook, Youtube, and social media. I do not want to be a slave.
      1. Toni7 likes this.
      2. -Angel-
        -Angel-
        Hey! The way to escape comes down to us, and what we choose to do. If social media is causing you issues, then you need to come up with a plan to deal with that, i.e. commit to reducing how long you spend each day on them, finding other activities to replace them. It's easier said than done, I know. You just have to take things one day at a time, and if it doesn't work out, relax, and try again the next day.
        Apr 10, 2023
      3. sayem10
        sayem10
        @Red_John you are such a genius man. Thank you
        Apr 10, 2023
        Toni7 and -Angel- like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 18, 1991 (Age: 32)

Signature

The Matrix Challenge - Mr. Anderson-----------------Supernatural Challenge - Winchester Exorcism
    The Jedi Temple - Youngling-----------------------------Church of NoFap Challenge - Fallen Angel
    The Avengers Challenge - Stark Intern----------------The Politics Challenge - Community Rep
    The Star Trek Challenge - Civilian----------------------The Spartan Challenge - Spartan Boy
    The Harry Potter Challenge - Hospital Wing--------The Viking Challenge - Contender for Viking Army

[​IMG]