1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Limad
Last Activity:
Jan 2, 2024
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Limad

Fapstronaut, Male

Getting fed up with the solution until problem has been completely replaced by it is a sure way to drop back into the problem. Keep up gd wk Nov 17, 2023

Limad was last seen:
Jan 2, 2024
    1. SilentWolfSong
      SilentWolfSong
      Nice work on 11/12 days, keep it going!
      1. Wizardrabbit likes this.
    2. Limad
      Limad
      Getting fed up with the solution until problem has been completely replaced by it is a sure way to drop back into the problem. Keep up gd wk
      1. SilentWolfSong likes this.
    3. Limad
      Limad
      I've quite forgotten what joy is, all I see is mostly a treadmill with a tiny bit of public transport adventure. And with time nthg gets btr
      1. Toni7 likes this.
      2. Slider8
        Slider8
        There must be some memory of it in the past if you but put an effort to look there..just try to remember what it felt like.
        Nov 16, 2023
        Toni7 likes this.
    4. Limad
      Limad
      Procrastinating right now on the thing I should have done months ago. It looks like I'm not quite aware of what is holding me back.
    5. Limad
      Limad
      Joy is the expansion of oneself that opens the heart to receive the thing loved.( unknown author but sounds right:)
      1. Toni7, M_H, Keli and 1 other person like this.
    6. Limad
      Limad
      Clean days going up but have a lot of procrastination and disorganization in my life and it worries me quite a bit.
      1. Keli, M_H and Toni7 like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        You can start somewhere. Sometimes If I need to do something, I just get up and get on it with it. It does sound easy, but we are battling with our own laziness.
        Jan 15, 2023
        Limad likes this.
    7. Limad
      Limad
      Feeling quite good today and ready to tackle whatever I have to tackle today :) Maybe I gonna start by making a list.:)
      1. Keli, M_H and Toni7 like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Good to know this my friend. That energy is amazing
        Jan 13, 2023
        Limad likes this.
    8. Limad
      Limad
      Maybe I'm having delayed punishment for the last pmo. It used to be a headache straight away after mo same bad as I have now for second day
      1. Keli and M_H like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Do you feel a literal headache?
        Jan 11, 2023
        Limad likes this.
      4. Limad
        Limad
        yes I did
        Jan 12, 2023
        M_H likes this.
      5. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        I hope you are feeling better now.
        Jan 12, 2023
        Limad likes this.
    9. Limad
      Limad
      Hard second part of the day. Just taken another 2 aspirins and going to bed with headache. Tomorrow gonna be a good day!
      1. M_H likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Hope your headache vanishes away in the morning. Have a smooth day tomorrow.
        Jan 10, 2023
        Limad likes this.
    10. Limad
      Limad
      A bit under slept today 6. 5 hours vs my normal 8 and I have already felt consequences in my mental clarity today.
      1. M_H likes this.
    11. Limad
      Limad
      I think we have to confess our faith daily and live by it without compromising our integrity for often we become overcomplicated and forgtfl
      1. Toni7, M_H and willpower2020 like this.
    12. Limad
      Limad
      The world is constantly changing and those who were once at the top are there no more.
      1. Toni7, M_H, Mr. Monk and 1 other person like this.
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Fads don’t exist to long which is why I don’t follow them. Fidget spinners, child hood tv stars, artists.
        Jan 8, 2023
        Limad likes this.
      4. Limad
        Limad
        Existence and its manifestation are different things.
        Jan 8, 2023
      5. Limad
        Limad
        We follow what we think is true and of value to what we perceive ourselves to be.
        Jan 8, 2023
        M_H likes this.
    13. Limad
      Limad
      Another day off for me and it would be nice to sort out some problems I got myself besieged by. I mean accountancy, shopping, gym, studies..
      1. Toni7, M_H and White Sheep like this.
      2. Limad
        Limad
        It looks like there is almost a continuous lack of time for them, no matter how many hours I have in the day :)
        Jan 7, 2023
        Toni7, M_H and White Sheep like this.
    14. Limad
      Limad
      Today I had a thought that when sometimes we feel down in the dumps it has little to do with our physical condition,
      1. Toni7 likes this.
      2. Limad
        Limad
        but it is rather our brain? tries to trick us with this heavy feeling into our habitual soothing behaviors to get feeling better stuff like dopamine and to the max if possible.
        Jan 6, 2023
        Toni7 and M_H like this.
    15. Limad
      Limad
      I sometimes get puzzled by my own behavior/reactions toward people I like and respect when they keep saying something I do not agree with...
      1. Toni7 likes this.
      3. Limad
        Limad
        Mr. Monk I think you are spot on. Thank you for your great advice I really will apply it!!!
        Jan 4, 2023
        Toni7 likes this.
      4. Limad
        Limad
        onceaking it's like nodding and saying yeah quite often although I don't really think and feel that is right but rather out of the overall good relationship with and maybe somewhat wrong kind of empathy.
        Jan 4, 2023
        onceaking, Toni7 and Mr. Monk like this.
      5. onceaking
        onceaking
        I think it depends on the person and what the subject is. Some things aren't worth arguing about and some people aren't good at hearing different opinions. Then again there are times when you need to speak up, especially if someone crosses a boundary.
        Jan 16, 2023
    16. Limad
      Limad
      Had my hands full for the whole day and rather unexpectedly so that my morning list stayed on paper in its entirety. So much for dayplanin:)
      1. Toni7 likes this.
    17. Limad
      Limad
      The last part of the day felt a bit like a confession of my faith in writing for which I am grateful as it allowed me to know myself better.
    18. Limad
      Limad
      Had one of those energy crashes and had to take a nap to recover.Felt like a quick onset of sleepiness when coming indoors after exercisin
      1. Toni7 and M_H like this.
    19. Limad
      Limad
      I had a feeling of Deja Vu as if I have seen myself quite a while ago without really realizing that I was looking at myself now. Had same?
      1. Toni7 likes this.
    20. Limad
      Limad
      Managed to set just one task for myself today and see it done. There is currently no real planning in my life just rolling with the flow...
      1. Toni7 and Vicit_fidem like this.
      2. Vicit_fidem
        Vicit_fidem
        One better than none! Aim low. Aim upwards
        Jan 1, 2023
        Toni7 and Limad like this.
      3. Limad
        Limad
        It is the capacity of the mind burdened with many unsolved problems, which restrict, distract and make forgetful, while aiming upwards that sets the limits.
        Jan 2, 2023
        Toni7 likes this.
      4. Limad
        Limad
        Maybe I should really aim at simplifying my life.
        Jan 2, 2023
        Toni7 and Vicit_fidem like this.
  • About

Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal

Signature

Elf in the Lord of the Rings challenge
    Sarah Whittle in Jumanji challenge