1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Alesso
Last Activity:
Aug 5, 2017
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Birthday:
Aug 30, 1997 (Age: 26)

Share This Page

Alesso

New Fapstronaut, Male, 26

Alesso was last seen:
Aug 5, 2017
    1. Alesso
      Alesso
      I feel free here to post what I think! I must say I constantly think about suicide, aproximately 2 or 3 times per week
    2. Alesso
      Alesso
      I failed. I matrubated myself 3 times. Gotta restart. Sometimes I can't handle the anxiety and the fact that I haven't had a girlfriend.
      1. Jimb0
        Jimb0
        Let me just tell you right now, just because you never had a girlfriend doesn't make you less of a person and less of a man. Please repeat that sentence. You are a powerful human being. The fact that you are on this site wanting to change your life is inspirational. Revolutionary. Lastly, never look at your failures as failures. Only look at your progress as your guide. You are amazing to me. You're a fucking beast.
        Jul 30, 2017
      2. Alesso
        Alesso
        Thanks man! That's pretty motivational. I always make my best to be one step ahead to become the best version of myself. Even though my mental limits are so fucking strong and my life's references are always trying to beat me up, I know one day I'll conquer them and unlock the key that's been holding me back all this time.
        Aug 1, 2017
        Jimb0 likes this.
    3. Alesso
      Alesso
      First day of Nofap!!!!!!!!!!!
      1. Be Normal and vxlccm like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 30, 1997 (Age: 26)

Signature

[​IMG]