1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Khufu
Last Activity:
Apr 17, 2024 at 10:01 PM
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
June 10
Fourth Dynasty

Share This Page

Khufu

Fapstronaut, from canada

Khufu was last seen:
Apr 17, 2024 at 10:01 PM
    1. Khufu
      Khufu
      im in class n the more coffee i drink the better at work iam,but the more aroused i get&my groin is dispersing little secretion
      1. One Eyed Owl likes this.
    2. Khufu
      Khufu
      edged last nite,im so horny cant help it, but atleast i got to get in an hour of studying chess openings,
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        i always wanted to go on chess tournament tours, i watched the queens gambit, it takes place 1950s, not really any distractions in that era,she reads chess,practices chess all day,lays in bed visioning chess, i try to do this
        Jul 24, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
    3. Khufu
      Khufu
      should i just pray 5 times a day when ever a urge hits me, then go to the mosque every friday,i do happen to have a quran in my library
    4. Khufu
      Khufu
      i think i well see what church is right for me,also budism also sikhism
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        im not east indian or anything but they are very friendly and talkative with me i wonder if they'd be the same way if i entered their religion
        Jul 23, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
    5. Khufu
      Khufu
      1. One Eyed Owl and Toni7 like this.
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        i got nothing to do sunday mornings i should try church again, i need help,these intrusive thoughts are strong
        Jul 23, 2023
        One Eyed Owl and Toni7 like this.
    6. Khufu
      Khufu
      my strong desire to stare at females in public wit skimpy,sute tiny clothing is going away
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        i think im flat line,i think i wont edge tonight, this is good
        Jul 22, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
    7. Khufu
      Khufu
      i do know how to sing ,i took singing lessons,my natural singing octave is bass tone, the likes of frank sinatra,micheal buble'
    8. Khufu
      Khufu
      my mind is slowly adjusting to not constantly stimulated by cable/internet activities,
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        only form of music at home is radio and the small limited download mp3s on my laptop ,other than that im facing the still silence,a challenge i havent faced still a youngling
        Jul 22, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
      3. Khufu
        Khufu
        i like the jazz or sports radio stations, i feel like im living the lifestyle of a retired 80 year old man
        Jul 22, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
    9. Khufu
      Khufu
      im only online when at library or class,so curious eyes are always on my screen when they walk by and that helps me alot
    10. Khufu
      Khufu
      im feeling abit better today,sexual thoughts/emotions arent as strong to a point to touch myself,
    11. Khufu
      Khufu
      if streamers&gamers can sit all day everyday doing what they do for dopemine zaps i can certainly sit at a office computer job
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Khufu
        Khufu
        i wanted to but i dont know what i'd stream about,im more of a walking around guy but i only have a dummie phone
        Jul 22, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
      4. Khufu
        Khufu
        by my overall perception of your journals,quatrains n verses in your profile updates it leads me to beleive you have outstanding writing disaplines ,im currently on chapter 4 of writing a novel i plan to publish,
        Jul 22, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
      5. One Eyed Owl
        One Eyed Owl
        @{Ananta} That's fair. I definitely more of someone who really likes physical stuff (aka playing basketball, hiking, etc).
        You are definitely correct in that department. Though that was mostly because I wrote so many college papers
        Jul 22, 2023
        {Ananta} likes this.
    12. Khufu
      Khufu
      my brain with no other means for a dopemine fix,it patiently waits for me to study/learn a topic for a dopemine zap from achievement
    13. Khufu
      Khufu
      can i just permanently live in a temple with monks an just write novels for remaining of life
    14. Khufu
      Khufu
      i came across n old black n white photo of a woman in decent clothing standing on beach with a sign saying "Your all going to hell"
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        i guess because it was becoming popular for females to wear tiny bikinis an males to wear speedos, i like this photo lol
        Jul 20, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
    15. Khufu
      Khufu
      day 3 of no cable/internet at home,had big plans after school to come home, read novel,study chest moves,study college work,oh boy oh boy
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        its summer n females are wearing crazy clothing highlight their female forms,now my mind isnt lazy no more that needs online images it memorizes what i focus on during the day
        Jul 20, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
      3. Khufu
        Khufu
        i get home,my mind memorized females so vividly n i couldnt stop edging,it was only 6pm,so i ate did im currently at college library which is open 24/7, it has been my sanctuary so far but that opportunity expires jan 2024
        Jul 20, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
      4. Khufu
        Khufu
        it usually takes a week to snap out of this edging habit,
        Jul 20, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
    16. Khufu
      Khufu
      did something silly today, i disconnected my cable n internet, drastic change requires drastic measures
    17. Khufu
      Khufu
      wow finially i can sign back in ,good job admin
    18. Khufu
      Khufu
      i live alone and i refuse to be that guy who stays indoors everyday of the week fapping, watching explicit sexual stuff
      1. One Eyed Owl, Toni7 and Gubert Minkey like this.
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        im that guy who writes, reads, experiencing physcal actitivities and adventures
        Jul 5, 2023
        One Eyed Owl, Toni7 and Gubert Minkey like this.
    19. Khufu
      Khufu
      las nite was readin reviews of the ebooks illegally bought on my account,thinkin wither i should read em or not
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        the reviews spark an unfathomonable lust in me, couldnt or wouldnt?fight the desire to read the novels,i read them, 90 dollars worth of illlegal ebooks 300 pages each, i spent all night reading them,
        Jul 5, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
      3. Khufu
        Khufu
        some where 2$some where 4$, 6am went to bed, woke up 12 afternoon,the desire still there i relapsed again, shower ,went to class, i was doing good at staying away at triggering stuff
        Jul 5, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
      4. Khufu
        Khufu
        i call the ebooks illegal because someone bought them on my account by hacking and without my consent, i understand why theyd spend so much on a bunch of those novels, i pray they heal from pmo fapping
        Jul 5, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
    20. Khufu
      Khufu
      someone hacked my amazon account bought 90 dollars of ebooks i was able to get back half of the loss :(
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        so im stuck with these ebooks a genre i do not touch but i decided to read afew an it was erotic and sent me down a frenzy spiral relapse, its 6am now and im not happy, edging all night grrr
        Jul 5, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
      3. Khufu
        Khufu
        i was behaving so well, a good sleep routine, get things done during the day, i have to do school work all week,what state well i be in today now :(
        Jul 5, 2023
        One Eyed Owl likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    June 10
    Fourth Dynasty
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    Preferred Pronouns:
    They / Them / Theirs
    reincarnated Pharaoh , alternate dimension traveler, avid reader of history ,physics and quantum mechanics , beginner archer , foodie lover, tasty food cooker, amateur singer , quiet but talkative with the right person, humorous ,deep philosophical thinker and astrophysics ponderer.

Signature