1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
APH9597
Last Activity:
Aug 26, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jul 27, 1997 (Age: 26)
Student

Share This Page

APH9597

New Fapstronaut, Male, 26

Today was fucked. I had some vivid 18+ dreams, probably due to sleepin in tighties. Woke up and couldn't sleep anymore. Annoying shit. Aug 9, 2018

APH9597 was last seen:
Aug 26, 2018
    1. APH9597
      APH9597
      Today was fucked. I had some vivid 18+ dreams, probably due to sleepin in tighties. Woke up and couldn't sleep anymore. Annoying shit.
    2. APH9597
      APH9597
      Goddamnit, how many times could you fuck up your streak information? Like Jesus fuckin Christ, goddamn brainfog.
      1. spaces and Deleted Account like this.
    3. APH9597
      APH9597
      Doing good, fifth day is the most annoying so far.
    4. APH9597
      APH9597
      I f*ked up streak recently, been under a lot of pressure. But coming back to it. I hope that the pain that I now endure, won't break it.
    5. APH9597
      APH9597
      Second day's end** (damn my perception of time). Let's see how it goes, thinking about making a bet with buddy, to strenghten motivation.
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    6. APH9597
      APH9597
      First* day's ending. Let's see how it goes, thinking about making a monetary bet with buddy, to strenghten motivation.
    7. APH9597
      APH9597
      Second day. Let's see how it goes, thinking about making a monetary bet with buddy, to strenghten motivation.
    8. APH9597
      APH9597
      Today was for the last time. Time to start with new day.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 27, 1997 (Age: 26)
    Student
    I never was popular, always have been shy and my 'escape' first were games (which I still like, but don't play to same extent) and later... the materials (which had more lasting negative effects on my life I guess you can say).
    I feel that due to materials I watched, for every step forward I tried to make in life, sooner or later I made few steps back.
    First I felt that my overall intelectual and social evolvement has somewhat stopped, now I feel like I'm devolving in both fields.
    For example not so long ago I could have written here some beautiful essay of description, now I'm struggling with this short thing. Struggling with thoughts and words.
    I need to change. I need to be better than my current self. And I need to be better than my past self. I need to evolve.

Signature

[​IMG]