1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
AresDeus
Last Activity:
Oct 23, 2023
Manage Groups:

Following 2

Followers 2

Birthday:
Apr 7, 2002 (Age: 22)
Worthless

Share This Page

AresDeus

Fapstronaut, Male, 22, from Hell

Relapsed last night. I'm an addict and I'm mentally ill. Oct 19, 2023

AresDeus was last seen:
Oct 23, 2023
    1. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      Relapsed last night. I'm an addict and I'm mentally ill.
      1. En?gmatic likes this.
      2. WaterNewt
        WaterNewt
        Learn from it mate. Learn about what it is to be an addict and fight it.
        Oct 20, 2023
      3. En?gmatic
        En?gmatic
        Noticed your relapse, never stop fighting!
        Oct 25, 2023
        WaterNewt likes this.
    2. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      Is this addiction impossible to overcome after failing over and over again for nearly 10 years? Why do I lose the will to change?
      1. Kazim.99 likes this.
      2. SilentWolfSong
        SilentWolfSong
        You did not lose it all. I can empathize, it is incredibly difficult to not meet your own expectations. How are things in life recently? Did anything trigger the choice? Do you spend your life productively? You say "was" as tho a single slip erases everything. That will only lead right back in! I know, it's very frustrating. If you put your best effort in, you will find yourself back on the road.
        Oct 17, 2023
        AresDeus likes this.
      3. AresDeus
        AresDeus
        Just couldn't resist temptation. I was doing everything right until I reached my breaking point.
        Oct 17, 2023
        SilentWolfSong likes this.
      4. SilentWolfSong
        SilentWolfSong
        I completely get it. I know we say "just don't do it" but when lust is throwing itself against you day in, day out, it's very difficult to work against. You're on the right path!
        Oct 17, 2023
        AresDeus likes this.
    3. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      My life. I had finally become a clean person, I was healthy mentally and physically. But now I'm in the mud, lost it all, slipped and fell.
    4. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      A year ago, I opened my account and set myself a serious challenge. I'm proud of myself for lasting months and integrating good habits in-
    5. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      It's sad how much a relapse can damage you after a long streak. One mistake and you hit rock bottom again. Please don't give up.
      1. Semtex
        Semtex
        Yes. Let's try again.
        May 14, 2023
    6. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      Went through a bad slump since I relapsed last month, and I want to end this now. I can't guarantee anything but I really want to succeed.
      1. AresDeus
        AresDeus
        30 days free is all I ask for. There's someone special in my life and I can't let her down. I want to change and her to become proud.
        Apr 17, 2023
    7. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      30 day redemption streak begins today! I haven't lost the will to change. I'm feeling very anxious but I will try my best.
      1. SilentWolfSong likes this.
    8. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      I miss those days when NoFap was effortless. I went months without urges and I was moving forward in life. But they never truly disappear.
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Can relate so hard. I don’t have the fucking teenage mentality I remember having.
        Mar 19, 2023
        Hello Friend and AresMars like this.
      2. Rostrock47
        Rostrock47
        Wasting seed doesn't happen by itself, it all begins with the eyes so be careful what you watch, if you don't want to relapse, when you see a girl look away or look at the floor, it's the best way to avoid relapsing...
        Nov 23, 2023
    9. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      Can't stop fapping, how fkn shameful. I just hope I can go one week clean. Is that too much to ask for? I think I need handcuffs.
      1. Semtex
        Semtex
        Sounds familiar. You're not alone in this.
        Mar 17, 2023
        SilentWolfSong and AresMars like this.
      2. Awesome Spike
        Awesome Spike
        Take it one day at a time, the first 7 days are not easy. Do push ups till failure whenever you feel the urge to fap. I don't know what religion you belong to but the best thing to do is pray as well
        Mar 18, 2023
        AresMars and SilentWolfSong like this.
    10. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      I learned that failure is inevitable and I ain't no super man. I didn't do well but atleast I did my best.
    11. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      I will start over again, tomorrow comes today. This time I will set a realistic goal of 30 days, Long periods without PMO is crazy hard.
    12. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      Relapsed after 59 days, It's over. Couldn't sleep at night, Temptation was too hard to resist.
      1. SilentWolfSong
        SilentWolfSong
        Recover! Don't go back! You may have lost progress but get back up! You'll only lose more by giving in!
        Mar 14, 2023
        Awesome Spike likes this.
    13. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      - I was in the process of moving out into a new apartment and it kept me busy for a while. But the urge never disappears.
    14. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      I'm back and I'm 40 days free! Things have changed, I go out often, exercise, meditate, read books, and my life is finally straight again.
    15. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      Message to my future self - You're close to 30 days, you must win this fight, you mustn't damage yourself anymore. You've too much to lose.
    16. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      - I've been stress until the urge hit me last night. NoFap for the rest of my life is surreal, but I haven't lost the will to change.
      1. M_H, SilentWolfSong and Last Hope 000 like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        A time will come when you will look back and be proud of how far you've come. Every day is a day closer to freedom. All the best brother
        Jan 29, 2023
    17. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      Week 2 Complete! On day 7, the urge was extreme, I was one step away from doing the deed, but I killed the urge. I won the first battle.
      1. SilentWolfSong and Last Hope 000 like this.
    18. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      - I feel relaxed and spiritual, I have more confidence and a stronger desire to succeed. I will run outside more often. Make better habits!
      1. M_H and Toni7 like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Happy for you and your progress.
        Jan 19, 2023
    19. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      Week 1 Complete! It ain't easy, I think about doing it everyday, but the devil hasn't confronted me yet. Reading and Meditating helps a ton.
      1. M_H likes this.
    20. AresDeus
      AresDeus
      Day 1: Let's do it! First week is no problem, the second week is when the urges get dangerous. I will begin meditation, reading, etc.
      1. M_H likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Good activities to keep you occupied. All the best
        Jan 13, 2023
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 7, 2002 (Age: 22)
    Worthless
    Preferred Pronouns:
    He / Him / His

Signature