AVictory
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

AVictory

Fapstronaut, Male, from At 124 days, with 238 to go.

Going strong at 124 days. Have complete control of my life and will never return to past mistakes of sin. This is my year to win. Nov 9, 2021

1. AVictory
      AVictory
      Going strong at 124 days. Have complete control of my life and will never return to past mistakes of sin. This is my year to win.
    2. AVictory
      AVictory
      7/8/21, final failure after 27 years. As of today, 10/4/21, 88 days have passed and I finally found my way home. See you all 7/8/22.
      1. bellator de Christi
        bellator de Christi
        Congratulations. I hope to join the ranks of the victorious soon.
        Oct 4, 2021
      2. AVictory
        AVictory
        Don’t ever give up and know life without PMO is life we were meant to live. It is worth everything to experience freedom from sin.
        Oct 4, 2021
    3. AVictory
      AVictory
      120 days and 4 months. Benefits are compounding week after week, a sense of normalcy is returning like I haven’t felt since I was a child.
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        what do you mean?
        Jun 15, 2021
        ICE :D likes this.
      2. AVictory
        AVictory
        Benefits of being on my journey such as better sleep, good dreams, way less guilt and shame, sorta how I felt as a young kid before PMO robbed my life of innocence.
        Jun 15, 2021
    4. AVictory
      AVictory
      100 days! Persistence, determination and grit are my motivators. No way in hell I’m going back-no way. Find your way out and free yourself!
      1. |DEKU|, Swazzy 1, Mr. 94 feet and 4 others like this.
    5. AVictory
      AVictory
      90 days! Wonderful feeling to know I’m now putting distance between old life and new me. Will NEVER go back! 120 days here I come!!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AVictory
        AVictory
        Yes, at the end of the day self discipline is what will be your best friend in controlling urges and temptations. I forgot to include that in my original post about reducing amount of electronic devices in our daily lives, it’s nearly impossible. I should have emphasized not completely living without it and simply reducing tech to an amount that will not induce tiggers, especially at the beginning of ones journey.
        May 16, 2021
      3. AVictory
        AVictory
        Thanks for commenting and recognizing my 90 days. If you ever need additional advice or suggestions please feel free and ask. Use me as an example to follow and help you reach your goals, trust me if I can do it, so can you.
        May 16, 2021
        Dues Ex Machina likes this.
      4. Dues Ex Machina
        Dues Ex Machina
        thanks for the support, highly appreciate it, keep posting about the progress
        May 16, 2021
        AVictory likes this.
    6. AVictory
      AVictory
      60 days! I’m grateful to have made it because my days are improving ever since leaving most miserable flatline ever. Next - 90 days.
      1. theMotivator
        theMotivator
        Good! Don't relax, keep on gooing! (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
        Apr 16, 2021
        Recreatio and (deleted member) like this.
    7. AVictory
      AVictory
      FINALLY coming out of flatline. Will never go through it again! Miserable, painful and downright scary. All more reason to reject this sin.
      1. Ahmed_199 likes this.
    8. AVictory
      AVictory
      Yes! Made it to 30 days! Feels good to be here and I’m on my way to 60 then 90. I have not been this happy in a really long time.
      1. ....... and eagle rising like this.
    9. AVictory
      AVictory
      Never thought I’d be back but I’m going to accomplish this once and for all. It’s been nothing but an impossible dream.
      1. Warrior Within likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Welcome back!
        Mar 10, 2021
        AVictory likes this.
  • About

Preferred Pronouns:
    He / Him / His
    Found NoFap 5 years ago and had some good streaks but was never able to make it clean past 4 months. Took a break for about a year and a half but I’m back for the last time to prove myself I can defeat this and heal my mind and body. 2/15/21 was my last PMO and I’m on my way to getting my life back once and for all. I’ve already left the start line and I’m on my way to my goal 100% clean on 8/15/21, (6 months), then 2/15/22 (1 year), and infinity. There is no going back. Finally, my dad is my rock and reason to accomplish this journey for his battle with cancer is the reason I will win my battle to get my life back. He will not fight alone. I will win for my myself, my family and my dad. Dad I will win this battle for you.

Signature

[​IMG]