1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
TheUchiha
Last Activity:
Mar 2, 2024
Manage Groups:
Fapstronaut

Share This Page

TheUchiha

Fapstronaut, Male

I am going to get rid of this habit !!! I swear and this will be my one and only goal for now!!!. Oct 7, 2023

TheUchiha was last seen:
Mar 2, 2024
    1. TheUchiha
      TheUchiha
      I am going to get rid of this habit !!! I swear and this will be my one and only goal for now!!!.
      1. PeaceOnEarth108 likes this.
    2. TheUchiha
      TheUchiha
      Thinking about how I can get rid of all material attractions that spoil my life.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TheUchiha
        TheUchiha
        material things are themselves problematic my friend. All of them are temporary. Examples include greed for other things which I want , which make my mental strength weaker thereby creating a path for addiction.Greed for money , greed for anything creates lust.
        Sep 24, 2023
      3. DeepRecovery
        DeepRecovery
        In your original post you said material attractions, not material things. So that's why I ask what you tend to be attracted to rather than generally.
        Sep 24, 2023
      4. TheUchiha
        TheUchiha
        Well it that way , the most trouble some thing to me now is lust , but I also notice that I am attracted to many other material things like money and all which most of the people are attached to , but also to pride and ego , which also develops anger . Pride and ego stop me from doing a lot of things , it makes me feel like I can't lose at all , so I want to get rid of them too.
        Sep 29, 2023
    3. TheUchiha
      TheUchiha
      "The low-level genjutsu of having just a small amount of pleasure which causes a lifetime of trouble does not work on me."
  • About

Fapstronaut
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    Preferred Pronouns:
    He / Him / His

Signature

The enjoyments that arise from contact with objects are the only source of pain. They have a beginning and an end, O son of Kunti, and the wise find no delight in them.

() Low-ClassWarrior ▬ Training in the ► SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE

[​IMG]