BravelyKegger's Recent Activity

1. BravelyKegger replied to the thread At what age you discovered masturbation?.

My mom was always pretty open with me about questions I had, my dad was always reserved and could never talk about that stuff. My mom...

Oct 18, 2021 at 10:59 AM
  2. BravelyKegger posted a new thread.

Should I wait?

I have a favorite comic series called bone and it has been so many years since I read it last, I always had a crush on the girl when I...

Forum: Off-topic Discussion

Oct 18, 2021 at 10:46 AM
  3. BravelyKegger replied to the thread Sexualization of characters.

Nothing involving a young audience should be sexualized, it breeds a generation of kids who are sexually depraved and lack morals.

Oct 18, 2021 at 9:25 AM
  4. BravelyKegger liked gsherman100's post in the thread Sexualization of characters.

in Children's cartoons absolutely not. Everything else is fair game in my book. Pepole should have 100 percent creative freedom. I also...

Oct 18, 2021 at 9:23 AM
  5. BravelyKegger replied to the thread At what age you discovered masturbation?.

I had my first orgasm at 12, I remember being in the local grocery store and seeing a magazine saying how to have amazing orgasm and I...

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:23 AM
  6. BravelyKegger replied to the thread Dead to Sin and Alive in Christ.

I am struggling bad right now, I get drunk every night after work, pmo until I go to sleep, eat lots of junk food. I am in a pit that I...

Oct 15, 2021 at 7:41 PM
  7. BravelyKegger liked Quezatolah's post in the thread Important lesson for those who are ready to receive it.

When you are angry, it means you felt entitled, you felt entitled because you had an expectation, you had an expectation because you...

Oct 15, 2021 at 8:49 AM