BuddhaPunkRobotMonk's Recent Activity

1. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk liked Daxos's post in the thread Contact me if you feel lost or hopeless.

My borthers, I have been on the road to freedom from PMO for 3 years already. I have seen it all, done it all, and suffered it all. I...

Apr 1, 2020 at 9:30 AM
  2. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk has posted new message in the group Buddhist Fapstronauts.

Tricycly Buddhist Magazine has also published a list of online meditation centers:...

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:26 AM
  3. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk liked Lion's Roar's post in the group Buddhist Fapstronauts.

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:23 AM
  4. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk has posted new message in the group Buddhist Fapstronauts.

Hey everyone! If you are in quarantine right now and can't go to your usual practice center but still want to meditate with others, you...

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:21 AM
  5. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk liked Halpherisdusfrey's comment on Halpherisdusfrey's profile post

@BuddhaPunkRobotMonk yeah thank you :D i’ve waited for so long @@ that’s what at least i can do :)

Mar 27, 2020 at 11:11 AM
  6. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk commented on Halpherisdusfrey's profile post.

Thank you for your support! We really appreciate it, hope you are doing well and staying safe in the current crisis!

Mar 27, 2020 at 6:33 AM
  7. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk liked Halpherisdusfrey's comment on Halpherisdusfrey's profile post

@Coffee Candy Made itttttt I'm so happyyyyyyyy :))) Now my bank account left nothing :)))

Mar 27, 2020 at 6:33 AM
  8. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk commented on BuddhaPunkRobotMonk's profile post.

Haha, thanks for making me smile!

Mar 27, 2020 at 6:06 AM
  9. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk liked Carrotman's comment on BuddhaPunkRobotMonk's profile post

Aint that the truth! Sometimes the world needs a BIG FAT BREAK! XD

Mar 27, 2020 at 6:06 AM
  10. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk commented on BuddhaPunkRobotMonk's profile post.

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/please-thank-any-medical-health-care-workers-you-know.271473/

Mar 27, 2020 at 6:05 AM
  11. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk Please thank health care workers for the tremendous sacrifices they are making to keep us safe from COVID-19! »

Mar 27, 2020 at 6:05 AM
  12. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk posted a new thread.

Please thank any medical health care workers you know!

Folks who are working in health care right now are truly sacrificing a lot to keep us safe from COVID-19. They are putting their...

Forum: Off-topic Discussion

Mar 27, 2020 at 5:30 AM