1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
c4nnibal
Last Activity:
May 12, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Nov 3, 1992 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

c4nnibal

Fapstronaut, 31

flatlining and feeling like a disappointment Sep 23, 2016

c4nnibal was last seen:
May 12, 2017
    1. c4nnibal
      c4nnibal
      flatlining and feeling like a disappointment
      1. HopefulChristian likes this.
      2. Icyweb
        Icyweb
        I know that feeling, but that's all it is. The reality is that you are becoming someone to be proud of. A person who is improving often feels bad, because he sees the evil he had become comfortable with contrasted against the ever growing good he has now committed to.
        Sep 24, 2016
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Know your feeling. Have patience, keep saying to yourself that you're oke and it's just the flatline. You will get rewarded for the persistence.
        Sep 24, 2016
    2. c4nnibal
      c4nnibal
      Trying to stay positive.
    3. c4nnibal
      c4nnibal
      Coming to a close on day 7 of my reboot. Feeling strong and close to God.
      1. fapperswife91 likes this.
    4. c4nnibal
      c4nnibal
      Had dreams about relapse last night. Hoping today isn't a reflection of the dreams, but already feeling tired today.
      1. Headspace
        Headspace
        This had happened to me a few times as well. It doesn't have to mean anything.
        Sep 8, 2016
      2. c4nnibal
        c4nnibal
        Thanks, man. I appreciate the support.
        Sep 8, 2016
    5. c4nnibal
      c4nnibal
      It's been pretty difficult today. From 10am-1pm, the urges were out of control. I had to leave the house to stop myself from acting out.
    6. c4nnibal
      c4nnibal
      Today is the start of day 3 without PMO and I feel good. I came clean to my wife about infidelities and I'm happy that I could be honest.
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        How did she react ?
        Sep 6, 2016
      2. c4nnibal
        c4nnibal
        She was really calm about it. Basically said that she understood, but that it couldn't happen again. I think she's more hurt than mad, but I am really grateful that she wants to work it out.
        Sep 6, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 3, 1992 (Age: 31)