Share This Page

Chariaza

Fapstronaut, Male, 24

Chariaza was last seen:
May 17, 2017
    1. swolfg
      swolfg
      Dear Chariaza,

I read your journal entries and thought that I, once again, share some thoughts with you. like your idea of establishing a punishment for failing on nofap. However, I am not convinced that coercing yourself into studying is a good punishment. Do not get me wrong, I truly believe that most students should take their courses more seriously and work as if it is a "normal" (9to5) job.
      1. swolfg
        swolfg
        Also, I do not know your reasons for studying nor your goals you aim to achieve through them. Treating studying as a punishment will, I'm afraid, kill your motivation in the long run. A punishment shouldn't be something that you need to do (from an objective point of view), such as work or doing chores. I recommend you to nt use studying as a punishment device.
        May 4, 2017
      2. swolfg
        swolfg
        My experience corroborates your ideas about constant studying. I never regret spending a day in the library or at my desk and really study instead of procrastinating.
        May 4, 2017
      3. Chariaza
        Chariaza
        I very much appreciate your input, i will include your notions in my Journal today, you will see what i mean
        May 8, 2017
        swolfg likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 8, 1995 (Age: 24)
    Hey there!
    I'm just a regular, german guy with mildly interesting thoughts, starting NoFap as a means of self-improvement.
    I'm currently studying Economic Information Science, trying to get a solid grip on my life.

Signature

It was hard-working, disciplined men who built our society allowing nearly anyone determined and disciplined enough to prosper in some kind, lets continue this trend in becoming one ourselves.

You all have the power, you just have to find a cause worth fighting for!
    [​IMG]