1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
cryptifly
Last Activity:
Mar 13, 2017
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

cryptifly

Fapstronaut, Male, from Montana

I almost relapsed yesterday. But than I tore myself away from my computer and took a bath. It worked! Dec 1, 2015

cryptifly was last seen:
Mar 13, 2017
    1. cryptifly
      cryptifly
      ITS SO HOT! Crikes, I feel like I'm melting.
      1. vulture175
        vulture175
        i hate summer :(
        Jun 28, 2015
      2. Kurapika 2
        Kurapika 2
        It's about 40 degrees here in Egypt
        Jun 28, 2015
      3. vulture175
        vulture175
        You should hide in the pyramid xD
        Jun 29, 2015
    2. cryptifly
      cryptifly
      I relapsed again, but the knowledge of how bad I feel after relapsing keeps me inspired to stop fapping. Its just not worth it anymore.
    3. cryptifly
      cryptifly
      Feeling gooood! Just saw Jurassic World in 3D with the fam. Oh, unrealistic dinosaurs... how you do please me. XD
    4. cryptifly
      cryptifly
      Ready to heal and move on
  • About

33 years old. Lived in Montana all my life (ready to move out). Can easily attract women but cannot become intimate with them. I'm here to reboot my brain and start my life a new.

Hiking, cooking, dancing, appreciating the beautiful things in life including women.

Signature

Why I'm a Fapstronaut:

- To clear my head and be free from my mental prison of anxiety, brain fog and terrible memory
    - To free myself from my fear of rejection and interacting with people
    - To gain control over my negative habits and transform them into healthy, life-affirming ones
    - To be able to fully express and communicate all my thoughts and feelings verbally with other people
    - To fully access my courage and curiosity so I may find the people that I belong with
    - To fully access my creativity so I may better write, compose music and share myself with the world
    - To unlock my potential as a man, human being and lover of not only women, but all people and all that is beautiful in the world
    - To finally move on with my life in the direction that I choose